Recently, my boyfriend and I moved into our new Condo, we absolutely love it and have been having a great time painting, decorating and making it our own space. Unfortunately the packing and planning beforehand and the unpacking and painting afterwards has put me behind in replying to the comments many of you have kindly left (please keep them coming as I love them all) as well as behind in accepting a few awards I have been nominated for and which I humbly accept, I truly appreciate each and every one!
…”incorporate a little of everything, wanting nothing more than to spread joy, light and love through my passion for crafts and design, passing on helpful information I think every person should have, and what it means to live every day like the gift that it is.”…
and she does just that!
Stasis Alexa’s blog “jpegs and Helvetica” isa Travel Photography blog and her stories and photos are just beautiful! They make me wish I had so much more time to travel!
The “Sunshine Blogger Award”
Courtesy of Laurie Pieper At “A Taste of Morning: Journal of the Morningstar Bed & Breakfast”. Laurie is living my dream life. Many times my Aunts and I have said how wonderful it would be to operate a Bed & Breakfast in New England somewhere (Maine or Vermont would be my first choice). I’m sure it’s extremely tough but rewarding work and I am glad I get to read all about it over at Lauries blog.
The usual rules apply for both awards, list 7-10 things about yourself and nominate 7-10 other bloggers you admire! I’ve chosen to do 10 for both!
10 Things About Me
* As mentioned earlier. I along with my boyfriend recently bought our first Condo we are having a blast painting and decorating and our so happy to be finally able to have more than 2 people over at a time. Our apartment was great but not very conducive to entertaining.
* I was born in NJ and am now living in NJ, but have lived in NH and GA as well. Loved things about both of those places but NJ will always be home.
* I have an associates degree in horticulture…that I rarely use, except for planning my own garden ideas..
* I am definitely a morning person up by 4:30-5:00 even on my days off!
* I prefer cold and snow to hot and sticky weather.
* I am a fan of the NY Mets, Giants and RedBulls.
* I love thunderstorms
* I have been to 2 other countries outside the US! Ireland and Czech Republic (Prague). Loved them both!
* I love country music
* I’ve worked for 6 different companies in the last 7 years all at the same address (hoping this one last awhile)
Blogs I Admire (in no particular order)
Photo Nature Blog
Through My Lens
The Usual Bliss
Damn Que Mala
Stuff I Tell My Sister
Pixel Fairy Photography
A Nature Mom
Seeing Spots Photography
As all these blogs are both “Lovely” and bring “Sunshine” to all who follow, I’ll allow the recipient to choose which they would like to accept.